7 Shouts - 10,734 Scrobbles
There is a fertile range of musical moments that lays the foundation for the powerful, driving rock made by this band of four called Dead Country. Nick Long, singer, guitarist and California native, felt the tug toward music at an early age and gravitating toward the music of Jawbreaker, Fugazi, Nirvana and Rites of Spring, the sound that forms Dead Country’s original, hard-hitting rock holds traces of those influences, but only as a jumping off point.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Euro Thrash - (4:15) - 76 plays
- The Shade - (3:25) - 45 plays
- Boring Love - (3:31) - 12 plays
- Sea Change - (3:47) - 13 plays
- Driving Home - (3:50) - 27 plays
- Satori in Luzern - (4:03) - 5 plays
- Carolina - (4:28) - 18 plays
- Shitty Prose - (3:47) - 37 plays
- Everything Only - (4:09) - 9 plays
- Horseman’s Most Expensive Effect - (3:18) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online