7 Shouts - 10,203 Scrobbles
There is a fertile range of musical moments that lays the foundation for the powerful, driving rock made by this band of four called Dead Country. Nick Long, singer, guitarist and California native, felt the tug toward music at an early age and gravitating toward the music of Jawbreaker, Fugazi, Nirvana and Rites of Spring, the sound that forms Dead Country’s original, hard-hitting rock holds traces of those influences, but only as a jumping off point.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Euro Thrash - (4:15) - 81 plays
- The Shade - (3:25) - 61 plays
- Lady Deathstrike’s Healing Factor - (6:27) - 13 plays
- Horseman’s Most Expensive Effect - (3:18) - 10 plays
- Boring Love - (3:31) - 49 plays
- Fiery Red DC - (6:08) - 9 plays
- Sea Change - (3:47) - 46 plays
- 96205 Ararat - (2:57) - 8 plays
- Satori in Luzern - (4:03) - 6 plays
- Shitty Prose - (3:47) - 124 plays