Deacon the Villain & Sheisty Khrist
34 Shouts - 56,254 Scrobbles
After an explosive appearance by Sheisty Khrist on CunninLynguists' 2008 album Dirty Acres left fans clamoring for more, Deacon the Villain searched for the perfect opportunity to pair his long-overlooked talents as a producer with Sheisty’s bombastic vocals in an album format. Thus, the concept for Niggaz With Latitude was born. This 13-track gem is produced entirely by Deacon The Villain, with two clutch offerings from fellow QN5 producers Kno (of CunninLynguists) and Kokayi.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ascension - (2:49) - 140 plays
- Nobody Speaks - (2:51) - 135 plays
- Satellites - (3:04) - 123 plays
- Million Miles High - (2:51) - 101 plays
- Call of the Night (Intro) - (1:01) - 76 plays
- Brave New World f. Natti - (2:40) - 37 plays
- Final Call (outro) f. Willie Eames & Bianca Spriggs - (6:01) - 41 plays
- Luther f. PackFM - (2:20) - 56 plays
- Niggaz for Sale (interlude) f. Bianca Spriggs - (0:52) - 36 plays
- Chevrolet Doors f. Mino Slick - (3:25) - 31 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online