46 Shouts - 1,261,736 Scrobbles
Deacon Blue is a Scottish pop band formed in Glasgow in 1985. Their name came from the title of the Steely Dan song "Deacon Blues". Success came for the band in 1989 when their second studio album, When The World Knows Your Name, topped the UK Album Charts. The album included "Real Gone Kid" which became their first UK top ten single. After releasing further albums in 1991 and 1993, they split up in 1994. Five years later, in 1999, the band held a reunion gig and this led to the album, Walking Back Home. Since then they have released Homesick (2001) and The Hipsters (2012).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Real Gone Kid - (7:06) - 13,608 plays
- Dignity - (4:00) - 9,161 plays
- Chocolate Girl - (3:17) - 2,860 plays
- Fergus Sings The Blues - (3:54) - 3,189 plays
- I'll Never Fall in Love Again - (2:46) - 1,908 plays
- Wages Day - (3:11) - 2,084 plays
- Twist and Shout - (3:36) - 1,606 plays
- Your Town - (5:21) - 1,475 plays
- Loaded - (4:30) - 1,315 plays
- Queen Of The New Year - (3:36) - 1,134 plays