770 Shouts - 9,112,957 Scrobbles
For more than a decade, DeVotchKa has been melting its sweeping collection of influences into an authentic and totally original blend of rock 'n' roll. With the release of the band's fifth romantic influences of the Arizona desert with producer Craig Schumacher (Calexico, Neko Case) to create a compendium of short stories inspired by the varied moments the band experienced since the release of A Mad & Faithful Telling (Anti-, 2007).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How It Ends - (6:58) - 26,329 plays
- All the Sand in all the Sea - (4:50) - 5,947 plays
- 100 Other Lovers - (3:22) - 4,426 plays
- You Love Me - (4:01) - 5,060 plays
- The Clockwise Witness - (4:36) - 4,601 plays
- The Alley - (5:04) - 3,374 plays
- The Enemy Guns - (4:20) - 3,004 plays
- I Cried Like A Silly Boy - (3:26) - 3,419 plays
- New World - (5:13) - 2,661 plays
- We're Leaving - (4:41) - 2,713 plays