771 Shouts - 9,114,773 Scrobbles
For more than a decade, DeVotchKa has been melting its sweeping collection of influences into an authentic and totally original blend of rock 'n' roll. With the release of the band's fifth romantic influences of the Arizona desert with producer Craig Schumacher (Calexico, Neko Case) to create a compendium of short stories inspired by the varied moments the band experienced since the release of A Mad & Faithful Telling (Anti-, 2007).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How It Ends - (6:58) - 24,846 plays
- All the Sand in all the Sea - (4:50) - 5,784 plays
- 100 Other Lovers - (3:22) - 4,302 plays
- You Love Me - (4:01) - 4,773 plays
- The Clockwise Witness - (4:36) - 4,473 plays
- The Alley - (5:04) - 3,293 plays
- The Enemy Guns - (4:20) - 2,883 plays
- I Cried Like A Silly Boy - (3:26) - 3,410 plays
- New World - (5:13) - 2,649 plays
- Exhaustible - (3:30) - 2,564 plays