769 Shouts - 8,959,128 Scrobbles
For more than a decade, DeVotchKa has been melting its sweeping collection of influences into an authentic and totally original blend of rock 'n' roll. With the release of the band's fifth romantic influences of the Arizona desert with producer Craig Schumacher (Calexico, Neko Case) to create a compendium of short stories inspired by the varied moments the band experienced since the release of A Mad & Faithful Telling (Anti-, 2007).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How It Ends - (6:58) - 32,456 plays
- All the Sand in all the Sea - (4:50) - 6,899 plays
- 100 Other Lovers - (3:22) - 5,508 plays
- You Love Me - (4:01) - 5,961 plays
- The Clockwise Witness - (4:36) - 5,233 plays
- The Alley - (5:04) - 3,990 plays
- The Enemy Guns - (4:20) - 3,596 plays
- Exhaustible - (3:30) - 3,028 plays
- I Cried Like A Silly Boy - (3:26) - 3,928 plays
- We're Leaving - (4:41) - 2,989 plays