764 Shouts - 8,672,385 Scrobbles
For more than a decade, DeVotchKa has been melting its sweeping collection of influences into an authentic and totally original blend of rock 'n' roll. With the release of the band's fifth romantic influences of the Arizona desert with producer Craig Schumacher (Calexico, Neko Case) to create a compendium of short stories inspired by the varied moments the band experienced since the release of A Mad & Faithful Telling (Anti-, 2007).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- How It Ends - (6:58) - 37,970 plays
- All the Sand in all the Sea - (4:50) - 8,939 plays
- 100 Other Lovers - (3:22) - 7,611 plays
- You Love Me - (4:01) - 7,994 plays
- The Clockwise Witness - (4:36) - 7,246 plays
- The Alley - (5:04) - 5,493 plays
- The Enemy Guns - (4:20) - 4,373 plays
- The Common Good - (4:26) - 4,140 plays
- We're Leaving - (4:41) - 4,340 plays
- Exhaustible - (3:30) - 4,231 plays