Days of the New
278 Shouts - 2,905,327 Scrobbles
Days of the New is an alternative rock band from Louisville, Kentucky, formed in 1995. The band consists of vocalist/guitarist Travis Meeks and a variety of supporting musicians. They are best known for the hit singles "Touch, Peel and Stand" and "Shelf in the Room," both from their self-titled debut album. Early years Days of the New began as an experimental rock/metal trio called Dead Reckoning, with Meeks, Matt Taul, and Jesse Vest. When they turned to an acoustic sound, they changed the name of the band, as well as added guitarist Todd Whitener.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Touch, Peel And Stand - (4:57) - 26,018 plays
- Shelf In The Room - (4:43) - 8,835 plays
- The Down Town - (4:15) - 6,520 plays
- Die Born - (3:57) - 3,605 plays
Listen down, you little man
I'm not the one who's tryin' to change you
- Face Of The Earth - (5:17) - 3,166 plays
- Freak - (5:23) - 3,159 plays
- Solitude - (4:09) - 3,121 plays
- Where I Stand - (5:39) - 2,535 plays
- What's Left For Me? - (5:26) - 2,561 plays