Days of the New
270 Shouts - 2,813,032 Scrobbles
Days of the New is an alternative rock band from Louisville, Kentucky, formed in 1995. The band consists of vocalist/guitarist Travis Meeks and a variety of supporting musicians. They are best known for the hit singles "Touch, Peel and Stand" and "Shelf in the Room," both from their self-titled debut album. Early years Days of the New began as an experimental rock/metal trio called Dead Reckoning, with Meeks, Matt Taul, and Jesse Vest. When they turned to an acoustic sound, they changed the name of the band, as well as added guitarist Todd Whitener.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Touch, Peel And Stand - (4:57) - 16,356 plays
- Shelf In The Room - (4:43) - 9,268 plays
- The Down Town - (4:15) - 6,653 plays
Listen down, you little man
I'm not the one who's tryin' to change you
- Solitude - (4:09) - 3,467 plays
- Freak - (5:23) - 3,416 plays
- Face Of The Earth - (5:17) - 3,402 plays
- Where I Stand - (5:39) - 2,537 plays
- What's Left For Me? - (5:26) - 2,524 plays
- Now - (5:04) - 2,421 plays