22 Shouts - 74,206 Scrobbles
Jeremy Smith wasn’t one of those kids who sang into a hairbrush in front of the mirror dreaming of being a famous pop star. “I never planned on being a singer,” he says. “My mom made me take piano lessons when I was in first grade and at first I hated it. But then I just fell in love with it and it’s been a constant thing in my life ever since.” Thank goodness for persistent parents. Jeremy is now the frontman and chief songwriting force behind Days Difference...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Speakers - (4:21) - 517 plays
- Down With Me - (3:23) - 135 plays
- Falling Into You - (3:10) - 58 plays
- Are You Happy - (3:47) - 61 plays
- Radio Song - (3:46) - 74 plays
- Sunrise - (3:54) - 48 plays
- Stay - Acoustic - (3:54) - 71 plays
- Stay - (4:57) - 44 plays
- Magnetized - (3:43) - 14 plays
- Love Is Enough - (3:07) - 19 plays