0 Shouts - 3,876 Scrobbles
As a brief introduction I am a Christian singer/songwriter living just outside Portland, Oregon with my lovely wife Jessica. I have been leading worship and writing songs for more than 20 years and was once described as "Dave Matthews sings Rich Mullins." So many of the songs I write are personal devotions and reminders of God's faithfullness (even when I am faithless), his amazing grace and the way he is our Jehovah Jireh...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Without You - (3:54) - 5 plays
- Lately | Absolut Radio - (0:30) - 2 plays
- Coffee Shop Song - (4:33) - 1 plays
- Skeletons In My Closet - (4:29) - 1 plays
- That's What Friends Are For - (3:55) - 1 plays
- When I Find Forever - (4:59) - 1 plays
- In Their Place - (5:14) - 2 plays
- 1,000 Butterflies - (3:23) - 1 plays
- Parable - (5:31) - 2 plays
- Telephone Game - (6:40) - 1 plays