0 Shouts - 456,300 Scrobbles
The history of Dawn goes back to 1990 when founder and guitarist Fredrik Söderberg left his former band, Obduracy. (Even earlier than that, back in 1985-1986, Fredrik also was a member of Cranium, who later changed their name to Legion). Hailing from Linköping, Sweden and therefore being close friends with death metal cult band Seance, it was not long before Patrik Jensen (today in The Haunted and Witchery) recommended a new guitarist to Fredrik: Andreas Fullmestad (formerly in MORGUE). Fredrik and Andreas got together and the unit was completed by drummer Karsten Larsson and bassist Dennis Karlsson (both ex-Mortified members). The final addition to this early Dawn line-up was Henke Forss (Funeral Feast, In Flames), providing the band with death growls from hell. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Knock Three Times - 43,981 plays
- Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree - 32,443 plays
- LyricsAnd suffocate the light in me
Throw the stones that kill the truth
Deception must be absolute
Rape the mind that will not die
Its sharpest throes must multiply
- LyricsA downward spiral of misery, pain
A life in ruins.
Promises made. But only deceit.
Face down. Always spat on, hated,
- Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree - Digitally Remastered 1998 - 12,621 plays
- Ride the Wings of Pestilence - 20,076 plays
- Candida - 11,993 plays
- The Aphelion Deserts - 18,254 plays
- Malediction Murder - 17,005 plays
- To Achieve the Ancestral Powers - 16,033 plays