Dawn of Destiny
122 Shouts - 352,075 Scrobbles
Dawn of Destiny is a German power metal band from Bochum, Germany which incorporates elements of thrash, gothic and death metal. As of 2007, Dawn of Destiny has released several studio albums. Dawn of Destiny was founded in Bochum, Germany in the end of 2005. The band consists of Tanja Maul (Vocals), Veith Offenbächer (Guitar), Jens Faber (Bass), Dirk Raczkiewicz (Keyboard) and Ansgar Ludwig (Drums).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online