0 Shouts - 327,430 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists named David Wilcox.Read More...
1. David Wilcox is a Canadian rock and blues musician.
2. David Wilcox is an American folk musician and singer-songwriter guitarist.
The Canadian David Wilcox was born in Montreal, Quebec. He is known for such albums as 'Out of the Woods', 'My Eyes Keep Me In Trouble', 'Bad Reputation', Breakfast at the Circus', 'The Natural Edge', 'Thirteen Songs', and 'Rhythm of Love'. Wilcox continues to be a top attraction on the festival and arena circuits around Canada.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsTank is full, switch is on
Night is warm, cops are gone
Rocket bike is all her own
It's called a hurricane
Told me once it's quite a ride
- LyricsWell, I don't look all that ragged
For all the time it's been
But I'm weakened underneath me
Where my frame is rusted thin
And this year's state inspection
- LyricsI went to the zoo
Just the other week
Saw the kangaroo
Had a talk with the chimpanzee
He said, "Hey brother, if you want a thing that's hip. Do the bearcat."
- LyricsI used to wear jeans
I'm in italian slacks
I had long shaggy hair
It's cut short and slicked back
I drank three dollar wine
- LyricsDAVID WILCOX
THAT HYPNOTIZIN' BOOGIE
Back in the year nineteen and five
We had to have a rhythm very much alive
We didn't have thing
- Bad Apple - 7,443 plays
- How Did You Find Me Here - 6,935 plays
- Language Of The Heart - 6,976 plays
- Chet Baker's Unsung Swan Song - 5,882 plays
- Leave It Like It Is - 5,396 plays