17 Shouts - 77,391 Scrobbles
David Lynn Thomas (born 1953 in Miami, Florida) is an American singer, songwriter, and musician. He was one of the founding members of the short-lived protopunkers Rocket From The Tombs (1974-1975) and of post-punk group Pere Ubu (1975 - present, intermittently). He has also released several solo albums. Though primarily a singer, he sometimes plays melodeon, trombone, guitar or other instruments.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dan Dan - (0:50) - 236 plays
- What Do We Do With A Drunken Sailor - (3:44) - 85 plays
- What Do We Do With The Drunken Sailor - (3:44) - 53 plays
- The Messiah, HWV 56 - Part 2, "The Passion": Aria (Soprano): "How beautiful are the feet of them" - (2:19) - 41 plays
- Messiah HWV56, Part 2: He was despised (alto) - (11:49) - 19 plays
- Yiki Tiki - (2:15) - 25 plays
- The New Atom Mine - (5:17) - 20 plays
- Silent Place - (4:11) - 39 plays
- Natural treasure - (1:00) - 21 plays
- Forgotten World - (3:31) - 21 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online