David Thomas Broughton
122 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
David Thomas Broughton's off-kilter folk is all about the slow-burn; coaxing melodies and oddly gorgeous vocals from a shuffling music box of acoustic guitars, looping pedals and bargain-bin drum machines. The result is tooth-achingly gorgeous. He has been lumped into the 'freak-folk' enclosure and in doing so shines amid the offerings of those traditionally proffered under this soft-centered appellation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ambiguity - (6:33) - 2,147 plays
- Execution - (8:20) - 1,199 plays
- Unmarked Grave - (8:44) - 1,292 plays
- Ever Rotating Sky - (9:05) - 1,115 plays
- Walking Over You - (6:16) - 762 plays
- River Lay - (5:51) - 649 plays
- Nature - (4:03) - 657 plays
- Ain't Got No Sole - (2:27) - 594 plays
- Apologies - (6:32) - 495 plays
- Perfect Louse - (3:11) - 479 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online