14 Shouts - 62,223 Scrobbles
David Lynn Thomas (born 1953 in Miami, Florida) is an American singer, songwriter, and musician. He was one of the founding members of the short-lived protopunkers Rocket From The Tombs (1974-1975) and of post-punk group Pere Ubu (1975 - present, intermittently). He has also released several solo albums. Though primarily a singer, he sometimes plays melodeon, trombone, guitar or other instruments.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dan Dan - (0:50) - 883 plays
- What Do We Do With A Drunken Sailor - (3:44) - 324 plays
- What Do We Do With The Drunken Sailor - (3:44) - 233 plays
- The Messiah, HWV 56 - Part 2, "The Passion": Aria (Soprano): "How beautiful are the feet of them" - (2:19) - 160 plays
- St John Passion BWV 245, Part Two: No.39 Rhut wohl, ihr heiligen Gebeine - (8:02) - 122 plays
- St John Passion BWV 245, Part One: No.1: Herr, unser Herr - (8:49) - 77 plays
- Messiah HWV56, Part 2: He was despised (alto) - (11:49) - 88 plays
- Pulcinella - Complete Ballet: 2. Serenata: Mentre l'erbetta pasce l'agnella (tenor) - (3:20) - 74 plays
- Messiah, Part One: Comfort ye my people (tenor) - (3:21) - 83 plays
- Carmelite Vespers (1707) - (Second Vespers of the Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Psalm I: Dixit Dominus: Dixit Dominus Domino meo - (5:19) - 54 plays