16 Shouts - 73,709 Scrobbles
David Lynn Thomas (born 1953 in Miami, Florida) is an American singer, songwriter, and musician. He was one of the founding members of the short-lived protopunkers Rocket From The Tombs (1974-1975) and of post-punk group Pere Ubu (1975 - present, intermittently). He has also released several solo albums. Though primarily a singer, he sometimes plays melodeon, trombone, guitar or other instruments.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dan Dan - (0:50) - 301 plays
- What Do We Do With The Drunken Sailor - (3:44) - 102 plays
- What Do We Do With A Drunken Sailor - (3:44) - 97 plays
- The Messiah, HWV 56 - Part 2, "The Passion": Aria (Soprano): "How beautiful are the feet of them" - (2:19) - 57 plays
- Messiah HWV56, Part 2: He was despised (alto) - (11:49) - 54 plays
- Carmelite Vespers (1707) - (Second Vespers of the Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Psalm I: Dixit Dominus: Dixit Dominus Domino meo - (5:19) - 49 plays
- Selva morale e spirituale, Venetia 1640: Psalmus 111: Beatus vir (primo) a 6 - (8:55) - 38 plays
- Way Down The Old Plank Road - (5:12) - 23 plays
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Magnificat in D Major, BWV 243 - Aria: "Quia fecit mihi magna" (bass) - (2:00) - 28 plays
- Natural treasure - (1:00) - 38 plays