35 Shouts - 1,168,807 Scrobbles
David Sanborn (born July 30, 1945) is an American saxophonist, most commonly associated with smooth jazz and pop-jazz fusion, along with a slight rock 'n' roll/r and b style. He was born in Tampa, Florida and grew up in Kirkwood, Missouri. Sanborn, who suffered from polio in his youth, has been a highly regarded session player since the mid 1970s. One of his first professional gigs was as a member of Paul Butterfield's band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Dream - (4:59) - 1,918 plays
- Isn't She Lovely - (3:17) - 1,246 plays
- Chicago Song - (6:28) - 1,452 plays
- Rikke - (4:58) - 1,402 plays
- This Masquerade - (5:46) - 1,376 plays
- Tin Tin Deo - (6:17) - 1,026 plays
- Lisa - (4:32) - 1,251 plays
- Run For Cover - (6:27) - 897 plays
- It's You - (5:13) - 670 plays
- Smile - (3:50) - 730 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online