35 Shouts - 1,195,708 Scrobbles
David Sanborn (born July 30, 1945) is an American saxophonist, most commonly associated with smooth jazz and pop-jazz fusion, along with a slight rock 'n' roll/r and b style. He was born in Tampa, Florida and grew up in Kirkwood, Missouri. Sanborn, who suffered from polio in his youth, has been a highly regarded session player since the mid 1970s. One of his first professional gigs was as a member of Paul Butterfield's band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Isn't She Lovely - (3:17) - 1,723 plays
- The Dream - (4:59) - 2,072 plays
- Rikke - (4:58) - 1,255 plays
- Tin Tin Deo - (6:17) - 1,288 plays
- Chicago Song - (6:28) - 1,399 plays
- This Masquerade - (5:46) - 1,179 plays
- Lisa - (4:32) - 992 plays
- Run For Cover - (6:27) - 870 plays
- Smile - (3:50) - 692 plays
- It's You - (5:13) - 629 plays