32 Shouts - 1,070,179 Scrobbles
David Sanborn (born July 30, 1945) is an American saxophonist, most commonly associated with smooth jazz and pop-jazz fusion, along with a slight rock 'n' roll/r and b style. He was born in Tampa, Florida and grew up in Kirkwood, Missouri. Sanborn, who suffered from polio in his youth, has been a highly regarded session player since the mid 1970s. One of his first professional gigs was as a member of Paul Butterfield's band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chicago Song - (6:28) - 1,882 plays
- The Dream - (4:59) - 1,624 plays
- This Masquerade - (5:46) - 1,062 plays
- Tin Tin Deo - (6:17) - 962 plays
- Slam - (5:04) - 1,041 plays
- Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight - (6:06) - 1,048 plays
- Lisa - (4:32) - 937 plays
- Try A Little Tenderness - (3:10) - 893 plays
- Isn't She Lovely - (3:17) - 972 plays
- Smile - (3:50) - 914 plays