David S. Ware Quartet
2 Shouts - 14,570 Scrobbles
David S. Ware was born in Plainfield, New Jersey, on November 7, 1949. His early love of music was nurtured by some dedicated teachers at the Scotch Plains-Fanwood High School. He began his saxophone career on alto, and then switched to baritone, before finally settling on the tenor. "I had played in all the school bands, the whole way through junior high and high school : marching band, concert band, dance band and orchestras.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Godspelized - (8:29) - 59 plays
- Inner Temple - (6:41) - 25 plays
- Ganesh Sound - (8:32) - 42 plays
- Mikuro's Blues - (9:04) - 33 plays
- Wisdomsphere - (7:56) - 24 plays
- Wisdom Through Time - (7:53) - 20 plays
- The Stargazers - (12:25) - 22 plays
- Antidromic - (7:46) - 51 plays
- Eternal Faces of Brahm - (11:44) - 20 plays
- Utopic - (15:34) - 29 plays