4 Shouts - 60,304 Scrobbles
David Pomeranz is an American singer, composer, lyricist, and writer for musical theatre. Born in New York City and raised on Long Island, Pomeranz expressed interest in music from an early age, singing in the synagogue choir, learning to play the piano, guitar, and drums, and writing and recording songs by the age of fourteen. When he was nineteen, MCA/Decca signed him to a contract that yielded two albums, New Blues and Time To Fly (the latter featuring Chick Corea), and he began touring the country as the opening act for Rod Stewart...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online