4 Shouts - 59,708 Scrobbles
David Pomeranz is an American singer, composer, lyricist, and writer for musical theatre. Born in New York City and raised on Long Island, Pomeranz expressed interest in music from an early age, singing in the synagogue choir, learning to play the piano, guitar, and drums, and writing and recording songs by the age of fourteen. When he was nineteen, MCA/Decca signed him to a contract that yielded two albums, New Blues and Time To Fly (the latter featuring Chick Corea), and he began touring the country as the opening act for Rod Stewart...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Christmas Is the Time of the Year - (2:52) - 627 plays
- LyricsTake me to your heart,
Show me where to start,
Let me play the part of your first love;
All the stars are bright,
Every wish is ours tonight, my love.
- Christmas Star - (5:22) - 195 plays
- LyricsWe're the king and queen of hearts
Hold me when the music starts
All my dreams come true
When I dance with you.
Promise me you're mine tonight
- LyricsToo many billion people
Running around the planet
What is the chance in heaven
That you'd find your way to me?
Tell me what is this sweet sensation?
- The Old Songs - (4:10) - 167 plays
- On This Day - (4:15) - 167 plays
- If You Walked Away - (3:27) - 116 plays
- Christmas ist he Time of the Year - (2:49) - 42 plays
- Over and Over Again - (4:16) - 46 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online