3 Shouts - 37,985 Scrobbles
David Pack (b. July 15, 1952), is an American musician. He is notable for his work with the 1970's band Ambrosia. David Pack was co-founder, guitarist and main vocalist for the band Ambrosia. Noted hits from the band written by Pack include "Biggest Part Of Me" (1980), "You're The Only Woman" (1980), "How Much I Feel" (1978), as well as co-writer on one of their first hits, "Holdin' On To Yesterday" (1975). He also worked as a producer with many famous musicians in the 1980s, such as James Ingram and Michael McDonald.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Just Can't Let Go - (4:57) - 208 plays
- Biggest Part Of Me - (4:42) - 139 plays
- You're The Only Woman - (5:06) - 115 plays
- That Girl Is Gone - (4:46) - 168 plays
- Anywhere You Go - (5:02) - 112 plays
- My Baby - (4:20) - 91 plays
- The Secret Of Movin' On (Travelin' Light) - (5:18) - 68 plays
- A Brand New Start - (4:55) - 58 plays
- Prove Me Wrong - (4:21) - 72 plays
- Where We Started From - (4:45) - 40 plays