7 Shouts - 73,335 Scrobbles
David "Jumper" Munyon (born 19 August 1952 in Newport, Rhode Island ) is an American singer-songwriter and guitarist. From his adolescence in the Deep South to the coffeehouse circuit of early `70s LA, to Nashville and beyond, Munyon`s life has been a musical odyssey of truly Homeric proportions. David Munyon brought up in Alabama and Georgia, as the son of a Navy officer. He was traveling from airfield-base to airfield-base.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Words of Love - (5:16) - 168 plays
- Dixie Blue - (5:36) - 79 plays
- Four wild horses - (4:40) - 109 plays
- I Want Your Love - (9:35) - 61 plays
- Savannah Purple - (5:53) - 100 plays
- Hollywood Town - (8:39) - 91 plays
- Honky Tonk Highway - (4:06) - 42 plays
- Jackie Robinson Special - (4:53) - 44 plays
- Song for Danko - (3:49) - 35 plays
- Lookin' Thru the Window for Your Heart - (4:19) - 52 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online