7 Shouts - 72,228 Scrobbles
David "Jumper" Munyon (born 19 August 1952 in Newport, Rhode Island ) is an American singer-songwriter and guitarist. From his adolescence in the Deep South to the coffeehouse circuit of early `70s LA, to Nashville and beyond, Munyon`s life has been a musical odyssey of truly Homeric proportions. David Munyon brought up in Alabama and Georgia, as the son of a Navy officer. He was traveling from airfield-base to airfield-base.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Words of Love - (5:16) - 166 plays
- Dixie Blue - (5:36) - 72 plays
- Four wild horses - (4:40) - 105 plays
- I Want Your Love - (9:35) - 64 plays
- Savannah Purple - (5:53) - 76 plays
- Jackie Robinson Special - (4:53) - 44 plays
- Hollywood Town - (8:39) - 94 plays
- Honky Tonk Highway - (4:06) - 40 plays
- Lookin' Thru the Window for Your Heart - (4:19) - 48 plays
- Quit Yer Fightin' - (5:12) - 34 plays