David Marks (born David Lee Marks, August 22, 1948) is an American songwriter and musician. He is best known as being a member of The Beach Boys from February 1962 to October 1963 and rejoining in later versions of the band, including a reunited version that recorded the album "That's Why God Made the Radio" and toured together in 2012. Marks was part of the Beach Boys line-up, at age 13, when they signed with Capitol Records on July 16, 1962. Marks performed on the band's first four albums, playing rhythm guitar and singing harmony.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Light of the Spirit - (4:03) - 3 plays
- Like 1969 - (2:49) - 3 plays
- Big Wave - (3:04) - 3 plays
- Bamboo Shack - (3:01) - 2 plays
- I Ain't Goin' Surfin' - (3:01) - 2 plays
- I Fall into the Grace - (2:45) - 2 plays
- Kokomo - (3:24) - 2 plays
- Anytime USA - (2:58) - 3 plays
- I Think About You Often - (3:08) - 1 plays
- Little 'Blues' Coupe - (4:19) - 1 plays