David Marks (born David Lee Marks, August 22, 1948) is an American songwriter and musician. He is best known as being a member of The Beach Boys from February 1962 to October 1963 and rejoining in later versions of the band, including a reunited version that recorded the album "That's Why God Made the Radio" and toured together in 2012. Marks was part of the Beach Boys line-up, at age 13, when they signed with Capitol Records on July 16, 1962. Marks performed on the band's first four albums, playing rhythm guitar and singing harmony.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- If You Believe - (3:01) - 7 plays
- The Circle Continues - (2:33) - 9 plays
- A Day Like No Other - (3:03) - 8 plays
- Pretty Eyes - (3:21) - 6 plays
- Second Wind - (3:29) - 2 plays
- Put Yourself in My Place - (2:44) - 1 plays
- Still Life in Motion - (3:04) - 1 plays
- Like 1969 - (2:49) - 6 plays
- High Side of Normal - (2:29) - 3 plays
- Have You Ever Been Duped - (2:46) - 8 plays