David Marks (born David Lee Marks, August 22, 1948) is an American songwriter and musician. He is best known as being a member of The Beach Boys from February 1962 to October 1963. Marks was part of the Beach Boys line-up, at age 13, when they signed with Capitol Records on July 16, 1962. Marks performed on the band's first four albums, playing rhythm guitar and singing harmony. As a 7-year-old child, Marks had moved in across the street from the family home of the three Wilson brothers in 1956.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Sail Away - (3:05) - 4 plays
- I Fall into the Grace - (2:45) - 2 plays
- Like 1969 - (2:49) - 2 plays
- Stowaway - (3:15) - 2 plays
- I Ain't Goin' Surfin' - (3:01) - 2 plays
- Bamboo Shack - (3:01) - 2 plays
- Kustom Kar Show - (2:57) - 1 plays
- Polemics, Poetry & Peace - (2:03) - 1 plays
- Big Wave - (3:04) - 1 plays
- Foor Fair - (1:50) - 1 plays