David Lynch & Marek Zebrowski
16 Shouts - 15,053 Scrobbles
Night...barren train stations, Polish factories, silent hotels where lonely travelers meet... These are the images and suggested narratives that provide the spirit of Polish Night Music, the musical collaboration between American filmmaker David Lynch and Polish-born concert pianist and composer, Marek Zebrowski.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Polish Night Music No. 1 - (4:18) - 98 plays
- Night - City Back Street - (13:29) - 138 plays
- Night - A Landscape With Factory - (17:41) - 111 plays
- Night - Interiors - (26:46) - 98 plays
- Night - A Woman on a Dark Street Corner - (18:51) - 97 plays
- Night (A Landscape With Factory) - (0:30) - 19 plays
- Night (Interiors) - (0:30) - 15 plays
- Night (City Back Street) - (0:30) - 21 plays
- Night: A Landscape With Factory - (17:41) - 26 plays
- Night: A Woman on a Dark Street Corner - (18:51) - 21 plays