David Lee Roth
190 Shouts - 1,957,944 Scrobbles
David Lee Roth (born October 10, 1954 in Bloomington, Indiana) is an American singer-songwriter, rock climber, adventurer, actor, author, and former radio personality, being best known for his work with the hard rock band Van Halen and for his fast-talking, larger-than-life persona. Though earning critical and commercial success, Roth left Van Halen due to creative differences in 1985, being replaced by Sammy Hagar (of Montrose and HSAS), and Roth went solo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsRockin' steady in her daddy's car
She got the stereo with the big guitars
And that's all right
I got the itch and a restless soul
She gone with the wind
- LyricsAre you ready for the new sensation?
Well, here's the shot heard 'round the world
All you back room boys salute when her flag unfurls
Well, guess who's back in circulation?
Now, I don't know what you may have heard
- LyricsWell, east coast girls are hip
I really dig those styles they wear
And the southern girls with the way they talk
They knock me out when I'm down there
The Midwest farmer's daughters
- Tobacco Road [La Calle Del Tabaco] - (2:31) - 2,296 plays
- LyricsI'm just a gigolo and everywhere I go
People know the part I'm playing
Pay for every dance, selling each romance
Ooh, I could say
There will come a day
- A Lil' Ain't Enough - (4:43) - 1,660 plays
- Tobacco Road - (2:29) - 1,411 plays
- Just A Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody (45 Version) - (4:19) - 1,407 plays
- Damn Good - (5:46) - 1,173 plays
- It's Showtime! - (3:48) - 1,132 plays