David Lee Roth
187 Shouts - 1,845,338 Scrobbles
David Lee Roth (born October 10, 1954 in Bloomington, Indiana) is an American rock vocalist, songwriter, rock climber, adventurer, actor, author, and former radio personality, perhaps best known for his work with the band Van Halen and his fast-talking, larger-than-life persona. He left Van Halen due to creative differences in 1985 (being replaced by Sammy Hagar (Montrose, HSAS)) and went solo. After a short time spent performing lounge jazz, Roth recruited a super group of Steve Vai (guitar), Billy Sheehan (bass) and Gregg Bissonette (drums)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Yankee Rose - (3:50) - 10,076 plays
- Just Like Paradise - (4:06) - 11,138 plays
- California Girls - (2:49) - 6,750 plays
- Tobacco Road [La Calle Del Tabaco] - (2:31) - 3,759 plays
- Just A Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody - (4:43) - 2,419 plays
- Tobacco Road - (2:29) - 1,727 plays
- A Lil' Ain't Enough - (4:43) - 1,923 plays
- Just A Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody (45 Version) - (4:19) - 1,541 plays
- Damn Good - (5:46) - 1,237 plays
- Shyboy - (4:47) - 1,345 plays