David Lee Roth
185 Shouts - 1,789,886 Scrobbles
David Lee Roth (born October 10, 1954 in Bloomington, Indiana) is an American rock vocalist, songwriter, rock climber, adventurer, actor, author, and former radio personality, perhaps best known for his work with the band Van Halen and his fast-talking, larger-than-life persona. He left Van Halen due to creative differences in 1985 (being replaced by Sammy Hagar (Montrose, HSAS)) and went solo. After a short time spent performing lounge jazz, Roth recruited a super group of Steve Vai (guitar), Billy Sheehan (bass) and Gregg Bissonette (drums)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Yankee Rose - (3:50) - 10,819 plays
- Just Like Paradise - (4:06) - 10,708 plays
- California Girls - (2:49) - 6,740 plays
- Tobacco Road [La Calle Del Tabaco] - (2:31) - 2,392 plays
- Just A Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody - (4:43) - 2,825 plays
- A Lil' Ain't Enough - (4:43) - 2,332 plays
- Tobacco Road - (2:29) - 1,961 plays
- Shyboy - (4:47) - 1,635 plays
- Just a Gigolo - (4:42) - 1,758 plays
- Damn Good - (5:46) - 1,312 plays