David Lee Roth
187 Shouts - 1,859,880 Scrobbles
David Lee Roth (born October 10, 1954 in Bloomington, Indiana) is an American rock vocalist, songwriter, rock climber, adventurer, actor, author, and former radio personality, perhaps best known for his work with the band Van Halen and his fast-talking, larger-than-life persona. He left Van Halen due to creative differences in 1985 (being replaced by Sammy Hagar (Montrose, HSAS)) and went solo. After a short time spent performing lounge jazz, Roth recruited a super group of Steve Vai (guitar), Billy Sheehan (bass) and Gregg Bissonette (drums)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Yankee Rose - (3:50) - 10,001 plays
- Just Like Paradise - (4:06) - 11,310 plays
- California Girls - (2:49) - 6,879 plays
- Tobacco Road [La Calle Del Tabaco] - (2:31) - 3,920 plays
- Just A Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody - (4:43) - 2,356 plays
- Tobacco Road - (2:29) - 1,728 plays
- A Lil' Ain't Enough - (4:43) - 1,873 plays
- Just A Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody (45 Version) - (4:19) - 1,580 plays
- Damn Good - (5:46) - 1,222 plays
- Just a Gigolo - (4:42) - 1,486 plays