10 Shouts - 42,433 Scrobbles
David Last's tracks often combine dancefloor energy with the deeper-leaning funk of dancehall, dub, latin music and hip hop. All this stuff is probably present in one way or another in his tracks, but it's still something new. A new foodgroup... too simple to call it dancefloor dub, or field funk, or maximal tech(no!)... it's purely his own style, instantly recognizable. He has become known internationally for his soundcraft and deeply funky rhythmic sense, which may be a result of having played drums with NYC bands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Posca Kid - (8:01) - 137 plays
- The Push Pull - (4:21) - 80 plays
- Landscape - (3:13) - 81 plays
- Badlands - (4:22) - 87 plays
- Secret Society - (4:35) - 48 plays
- Besitos - (1:54) - 32 plays
- Cat-Silver - (4:47) - 41 plays
- Weird Pleasure - (5:26) - 36 plays
- Honey Version - (6:57) - 41 plays
- Springset - (3:08) - 28 plays