10 Shouts - 158,149 Scrobbles
David Kilgour is from Dunedin, a city in the South Island of New Zealand. He first started playing guitar as a teenager in the late 1970s. With brother Hamish he formed The Clean, a group that went on to become one of the most popular and most respected bands in New Zealand.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Today Is Gonna Be Mine - (3:15) - 300 plays
- Way Down Here - (3:59) - 205 plays
- Nothing's Going to Happen - (3:37) - 181 plays
- Living In Space - (4:00) - 154 plays
- BBC World - (2:57) - 145 plays
- Gold In Sound - (3:55) - 160 plays
- Frozen Orange - (2:34) - 140 plays
- All the Rest - (4:16) - 133 plays
- The Waltz - (2:31) - 148 plays
- Blue Sky - (3:52) - 120 plays