15 Shouts - 59,655 Scrobbles
David Roger Johansen (born January 9, 1950) is an American rock, protopunk, blues, and pop singer, as well as a songwriter and actor. He is best known as a member of the seminal protopunk band New York Dolls. Early lifeJohansen was born in the New York City borough of Staten Island, New York to a librarian mother and an insurance sales representative father. Johansen's family was Catholic. His mother was Irish American and his father was Norwegian American.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ain't Cha Glad - (3:27) - 591 plays
- Funky But Chic - (3:52) - 396 plays
- Frenchette - (5:31) - 253 plays
- The Last Kind Words - (4:10) - 162 plays
- Donna - (4:19) - 206 plays
- Girls - (3:37) - 169 plays
- Cool Metro - (3:58) - 144 plays
- Melody - (3:04) - 213 plays
- Alabama Song from The Rise and Fall of the City of Mahagonny - (4:30) - 134 plays
- Pain In My Heart - (3:26) - 114 plays