7 Shouts - 12,165 Scrobbles
David Jackman (b. 1944) is a British musician and visual artist. He is an elusive but significant figure in UK and international underground music with his extensive catalogue of intense drone works, mostly as the principle - and often sole - member of Organum. Jackman's earliest known musical activity was as a member of Cornelius Cardew's Scratch Orchestra between 1969 and 1972. He later spoke highly of the value of his experiences in the ensemble...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Edge of Nothing - (6:28) - 49 plays
- Untitled - (2:04) - 115 plays
- Vault - 17 plays
- Wolf (part 2) - (3:06) - 13 plays
- Last Estuary - (4:43) - 17 plays
- Flak - (5:58) - 10 plays
- Threshold - (5:00) - 13 plays
- Ways To The Sea - (9:41) - 11 plays
- Little Dark Wing - (2:25) - 8 plays
- Up From Zero - (16:04) - 10 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online