7 Shouts - 12,586 Scrobbles
David Jackman (b. 1944) is a British musician and visual artist. He is an elusive but significant figure in UK and international underground music with his extensive catalogue of intense drone works, mostly as the principle - and often sole - member of Organum. Jackman's earliest known musical activity was as a member of Cornelius Cardew's Scratch Orchestra between 1969 and 1972. He later spoke highly of the value of his experiences in the ensemble...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Edge of Nothing - (6:28) - 66 plays
- Untitled - (2:04) - 49 plays
- Vault - 13 plays
- Threshold - (5:00) - 18 plays
- Wolf (part 2) - (3:06) - 15 plays
- Ways To The Sea - (9:41) - 17 plays
- Up From Zero - (16:04) - 15 plays
- Last Estuary - (4:43) - 9 plays
- Flag Of Surrender - (4:35) - 12 plays
- Offshore - 21 plays