6 Shouts - 10,967 Scrobbles
David Jackman is a British musician and visual artist. He is an elusive but significant figure in UK and international underground music with his extensive catalogue of intense drone works, mostly as the principle - and often sole - member of Organum. Jackman's earliest known musical activity was as a member of Cornelius Cardew's Scratch Orchestra between 1969 and 1974. He later spoke highly of the value of his experiences in the ensemble, writing in 1994 that "I joined the orchestra in 1969 and soon found myself thrown into an energetic environment where to my surprise my musical ideas...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Edge of Nothing - (6:28) - 55 plays
- Untitled - (2:04) - 94 plays
- Vault - 36 plays
- Do The Dog - (4:09) - 14 plays
- Wolf (part 2) - (3:06) - 17 plays
- Laus - 21 plays
- Threshold - 14 plays
- Flag Of Surrender - (4:35) - 9 plays
- Fracture - (3:55) - 7 plays
- Wolf ( Part II) - (3:34) - 8 plays