20 Shouts - 105,423 Scrobbles
David J. Haskins (b. April 24, 1957, in Northampton, England) is a British alternative rock musician. He was the bassist for the seminal goth band Bauhaus. J wrote the lyrics of several Bauhaus songs (including their first single, Bela Lugosi's Dead. He sang backing vocals on many songs, and sang lead on Who Killed Mr. Moonlight? when the lead singer, Peter Murphy fell ill with pneumonia. He began writing music for a solo career while still in the band, and continued after the band's breakup, releasing the dark Etiquette Of Violence and Crocodile Tears And The Velvet Cosh...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- This Vicious Cabaret - (3:22) - 479 plays
- Stop This City - (5:53) - 247 plays
- V's Theme (outro) - (1:24) - 178 plays
- Arc of Return - (4:09) - 236 plays
- The Promised Land - (2:57) - 159 plays
- Crocodile Tears and the Velvet Cosh - (4:59) - 115 plays
- Saint Jackie - (2:30) - 97 plays
- The Party's Over - (1:35) - 102 plays
- 4 Hours - (3:32) - 94 plays
- Overture - (3:11) - 79 plays