1 Shouts - 4,219 Scrobbles
David Hidalgo (born October 6, 1954, Los Angeles, California) is a singer-songwriter, best known for his work with the band Los Lobos. He is also a member of the supergroup Los Super Seven and of the Latin Playboys, a side project band made up of some of the members of Los Lobos. He formed another side project band with Mike Halby of Canned Heat, called Houndog. He performed at Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival, an honor bestowed upon only the most talented of guitarists, where he was acompanied by Booker T & The MG's.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Time One Night - (4:49) - 30 plays
- La Sirena - (2:53) - 7 plays
- Neighborhood - (6:04) - 4 plays
- What Good Is Love - (3:16) - 2 plays
- Take Me for a Ride (feat. David Hidalgo) - (3:17) - 1 plays
- Li'l King - (1:11) - 1 plays
- Good Morning Aztlan (feat. David Hidalgo) - (3:41) - 1 plays
- Don't Keep Me Wondering - (5:12) - 2 plays
- Walk You Home (feat. David Hidalgo & Marc Ribot) - (3:47) - 1 plays
- All I Know - (4:07) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online