1 Shouts - 4,086 Scrobbles
David Hidalgo (born October 6, 1954, Los Angeles, California) is a singer-songwriter, best known for his work with the band Los Lobos. He is also a member of the supergroup Los Super Seven and of the Latin Playboys, a side project band made up of some of the members of Los Lobos. He formed another side project band with Mike Halby of Canned Heat, called Houndog. He performed at Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival, an honor bestowed upon only the most talented of guitarists, where he was acompanied by Booker T & The MG's.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One Time One Night - (4:49) - 68 plays
- La Sirena - (2:53) - 8 plays
- Mon Conné La Cause - (3:40) - 6 plays
- Rumba & Tonic - Feat. David Hidalgo Of Los Lobos - (5:58) - 2 plays
- Calle Dieciseis - (2:57) - 2 plays
- Mato Nanji-Luther Dickinson-3 Skulls And The Truth -Have My Way With You - (6:41) - 1 plays
- The Worldly and the Divine - (5:54) - 1 plays
- Woke Up Alone - (5:25) - 1 plays
- Neighborhood (Crossroads Guitar Festival 2004) - (5:40) - 3 plays
- Make It Right - (5:56) - 1 plays