8,155 Shouts - 71,337,572 Scrobbles
David Guetta (born November 7th, 1967 in Paris) is a French DJ. He was the pioneer of French house with "Up & away," a garage-style track with vocals by Robert Owens released in 1994 – really made a name for himself in the mid-90s as one of the key catalysts of Parisian nightlife by promoting evenings at such renowned Paris hot spots as Folies Pigalle, Queen, Bataclan, Palace and Les Bains, where he invited DJ legends like Little Louie Vega, David Morales, DJ Pierre and Roger Sanchez to join him on the turntables. In 2001, however, he went back to his first love: making music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lovers on the Sun (feat. Sam Martin) - (3:23) - 737,440 plays
- Dangerous (feat. Sam Martin) - (2:58) - 682,885 plays
- Bad (feat. Vassy) - radio edit - (2:51) - 325,776 plays
- Titanium (feat. Sia) - (4:05) - 188,094 plays
- Shot me Down (feat. Skylar Grey) - Radio Edit - (3:11) - 78,398 plays
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces) [feat. Sia] - (4:26) - 90,032 plays
- What I Did for Love (feat. Emeli Sandé) - (1:30) - 87,643 plays
- Yesterday (feat.Bebe Rexha) - (1:30) - 66,574 plays
- Hey Mama (feat. Nicki Minaj & Afrojack) - (1:30) - 104,720 plays
- Bang My Head (feat. Sia) - (1:30) - 80,128 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online