4 Shouts - 103,395 Scrobbles
David Grier is an American acoustic guitarist. He is considered to be one of the premier flatpicking guitarists in the world. His unique phrasing and his ability to create multiple variations on a theme are hallmarks of his playing style. He was named "Guitar Player of the Year" by the IBMA three times (1992, 1993 and 1995). Grier performs solo and as a member of the group Psychograss, founded by Darol Anger and Mike Marshall.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fog Rolling Over the Glen - (1:52) - 292 plays
- Evening Prayer Blues - (6:42) - 206 plays
- A Blue Midnite Star - (3:47) - 116 plays
- Bill Cheatum - (4:04) - 142 plays
- The New Soldier's Joy - (3:04) - 107 plays
- Lone Soldier - (3:21) - 141 plays
- Black Mountain Rag - (4:15) - 88 plays
- Ookpic Waltz - (3:46) - 82 plays
- Wheeling - (2:41) - 69 plays
- I've Got The House To Myself - (3:23) - 112 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online