4 Shouts - 96,017 Scrobbles
David Grier is an American acoustic guitarist. He is considered to be one of the premier flatpicking guitarists in the world. His unique phrasing and his ability to create multiple variations on a theme are hallmarks of his playing style. He was named "Guitar Player of the Year" by the IBMA three times (1992, 1993 and 1995). Grier performs solo and as a member of the group Psychograss, founded by Darol Anger and Mike Marshall.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fog Rolling Over the Glen - (1:52) - 392 plays
- Angeline the Baker - (3:00) - 227 plays
- A Blue Midnite Star - (3:47) - 252 plays
- Wheeling - (2:41) - 211 plays
- The New Soldier's Joy - (3:04) - 203 plays
- Bluegrass Itch - (2:22) - 198 plays
- Evening Prayer Blues - (6:42) - 223 plays
- Shadowbrook - (3:09) - 159 plays
- If I Knew Her Name - (4:30) - 159 plays
- Lone Soldier - (3:21) - 163 plays