4 Shouts - 97,637 Scrobbles
David Grier is an American acoustic guitarist. He is considered to be one of the premier flatpicking guitarists in the world. His unique phrasing and his ability to create multiple variations on a theme are hallmarks of his playing style. He was named "Guitar Player of the Year" by the IBMA three times (1992, 1993 and 1995). Grier performs solo and as a member of the group Psychograss, founded by Darol Anger and Mike Marshall.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fog Rolling Over the Glen - (1:52) - 407 plays
- Wheeling - (2:41) - 211 plays
- A Blue Midnite Star - (3:47) - 225 plays
- Bluegrass Itch - (2:22) - 191 plays
- Angeline the Baker - (3:00) - 209 plays
- The New Soldier's Joy - (3:04) - 190 plays
- Shadowbrook - (3:09) - 163 plays
- Evening Prayer Blues - (6:42) - 223 plays
- Lone Soldier - (3:21) - 151 plays
- Smith Chapel - (3:19) - 133 plays