5 Shouts - 24,247 Scrobbles
Born in Nanaimo, British Columbia, David received a ukulele at age 4 and his first guitar at age 5. Encouraged by his parents throughout his childhood, the guitar began to captivate him. By the age of 16 Gogo was working steadily as a professional musician. His interest in the blues could be considered unusual for a teenager in the early 1980's. Nonetheless, David was drawn to the emotional power and raw depth of such performers as Howling Wolf and Son House.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bad 'n' Ruin - (4:14) - 76 plays
- World Turning - (3:31) - 82 plays
- Come On Down - (3:35) - 103 plays
- Personal Jesus - (4:21) - 52 plays
- Kings - (4:16) - 60 plays
- Natchez Dog - (4:17) - 67 plays
- Let's Go Get Stoned - (4:40) - 62 plays
- Call Your Name - (4:00) - 64 plays
- Blue Eyed Daisy - (5:01) - 54 plays
- Worth It - (4:19) - 55 plays