4 Shouts - 21,900 Scrobbles
Born in Nanaimo, British Columbia, David received a ukulele at age 4 and his first guitar at age 5. Encouraged by his parents throughout his childhood, the guitar began to captivate him. By the age of 16 Gogo was working steadily as a professional musician. His interest in the blues could be considered unusual for a teenager in the early 1980's. Nonetheless, David was drawn to the emotional power and raw depth of such performers as Howling Wolf and Son House.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Personal Jesus - (4:21) - 123 plays
- Christmas On the Bayou - (4:16) - 82 plays
- Christmas Blues - (2:43) - 74 plays
- Let's Get a Real Tree - (2:49) - 67 plays
- Santa Claus Is Back in Town - (3:28) - 67 plays
- Please Come Home for Christmas - (3:27) - 65 plays
- Christmas Tears - (2:59) - 68 plays
- Little Drummer Boy - (3:56) - 62 plays
- This Is A Man's World - (7:19) - 44 plays
- Santa Claus Wants Some Lovin' - (3:57) - 54 plays