79 Shouts - 104,099 Scrobbles
Known best for his work with the darkwave pioneer band Lycia, David has been composing and producing darkwave and dark-rock for over 20 years. He began producing his first music as early as 1984 with keyboards and multiple tape recorders. In the late 80’s he teamed up with several other musicians and worked under various projects. During the early 90’s David began experimenting with ambient and darkwave music and became a member of Lycia in 1993. As a member of Lycia he was involved in the production of the albums “The Burning Circle And Then Dust”, “Bleak-Vane”, “Cold” and “Empty Spaces”.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Alone We Will Always Be - (7:46) - 640 plays
- American Melancholy - (3:40) - 215 plays
- The End is Always Closer - (6:38) - 169 plays
- Asleep in the Field - (0:59) - 135 plays
- The Harvest - (2:12) - 138 plays
- Capsized - (6:51) - 159 plays
- September - (6:25) - 125 plays
- The Fragment - (2:38) - 97 plays
- Far Away from Nothing - (2:18) - 129 plays
- Arizona - (5:51) - 104 plays