3 Shouts - 774 Scrobbles
It seems reasonable to assert that David First has had a rather eclectic musical career. He has played guitar with renowned jazz innovator/pianist Cecil Taylor (culminating in a legendary Carnegie Hall concert) and the rock band Television’s Richard Lloyd. He has created electronic music at Princeton University and led a Mummer’s String Band in bicentennial parades. He has played in raucous, drunken bar bands and in concert halls with classical ensembles. As a composer he has created everything from finely crafted pop songs to long, severely minimalist soundscapes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tell Tale 2.1 - (1:06) - 11 plays
- A Bet on Transcendence Favors the House - (16:11) - 11 plays
- The Softening Door - (14:54) - 10 plays
- Happy Beatday - (2:11) - 10 plays
- My Veil Evades Detection; My Veil Defies Exhaustion; My Veil and I Divorce - (21:38) - 8 plays
- Belt - (11:05) - 9 plays
- aw!/Drawline Spout/Holi Spank - (31:32) - 8 plays
- Zen Guilt/Zen Blame - (35:44) - 8 plays
- Pipeline Witness Apologies to Dennis - (41:00) - 8 plays
- My Veil Evades Detection; My Veil Defies Exhaustion; My Veil and I Divo - (21:43) - 4 plays