3 Shouts - 1,960 Scrobbles
It seems reasonable to assert that David First has had a rather eclectic musical career. He has played guitar with renowned jazz innovator/pianist Cecil Taylor (culminating in a legendary Carnegie Hall concert) and the rock band Television’s Richard Lloyd. He has created electronic music at Princeton University and led a Mummer’s String Band in bicentennial parades. He has played in raucous, drunken bar bands and in concert halls with classical ensembles. As a composer he has created everything from finely crafted pop songs to long, severely minimalist soundscapes.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pulse Piece - (9:41) - 30 plays
- Tape Letter to Michigan - (9:32) - 20 plays
- Jumpy - (5:19) - 18 plays
- Moody - (11:38) - 13 plays
- Spacey - (5:56) - 15 plays
- Zen Guilt/Zen Blame - (35:44) - 13 plays
- Happy Beatday - (2:11) - 8 plays
- Belt - (11:05) - 9 plays
- aw!/Drawline Spout/Holi Spank - (31:32) - 9 plays
- The Softening Door - (14:54) - 7 plays