25 Shouts - 567,177 Scrobbles
Darling was born on March 3, 1941 in Elkhart, Indiana where he began piano lessons at the age of 5 and the study of classical cello at age 10. His passion for music developed throughout his school years. In high school, he was principal cellist in the orchestra, played tuba in the concert band, sang with the madrigal singers and acapella choir, and played baritone sax in the pep band. He also led his own jazz ensemble in which he played double bass and alto saxophone.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Minor Blue - (3:19) - 1,282 plays
- Children - (3:22) - 872 plays
- ShoeStrings - (2:49) - 562 plays
- Stones Start Spinning - (4:14) - 430 plays
- Cello Blue - (8:11) - 740 plays
- Lady Child's Dream - (18:04) - 668 plays
- Remembering Our Mothers - (3:18) - 335 plays
- Cycle Song - (7:08) - 317 plays
- Untold Stories - (4:48) - 368 plays
- When We Forgive - (4:02) - 294 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online