24 Shouts - 542,491 Scrobbles
Darling was born on March 3, 1941 in Elkhart, Indiana where he began piano lessons at the age of 5 and the study of classical cello at age 10. His passion for music developed throughout his school years. In high school, he was principal cellist in the orchestra, played tuba in the concert band, sang with the madrigal singers and acapella choir, and played baritone sax in the pep band. He also led his own jazz ensemble in which he played double bass and alto saxophone.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Minor Blue - (3:19) - 1,238 plays
- Children - (3:22) - 858 plays
- ShoeStrings - (2:49) - 615 plays
- Stones Start Spinning - (4:14) - 502 plays
- Cello Blue - (8:11) - 544 plays
- Remembering Our Mothers - (3:18) - 325 plays
- Lady Child's Dream - (18:04) - 695 plays
- Cycle Song - (7:08) - 418 plays
- Morning - (7:27) - 414 plays
- Untold Stories - (4:48) - 404 plays