24 Shouts - 519,651 Scrobbles
Darling was born on March 3, 1941 in Elkhart, Indiana where he began piano lessons at the age of 5 and the study of classical cello at age 10. His passion for music developed throughout his school years. In high school, he was principal cellist in the orchestra, played tuba in the concert band, sang with the madrigal singers and acapella choir, and played baritone sax in the pep band. He also led his own jazz ensemble in which he played double bass and alto saxophone.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Minor Blue - (3:19) - 1,201 plays
- ShoeStrings - (2:49) - 984 plays
- Children - (3:22) - 823 plays
- Cello Blue - (8:11) - 600 plays
- Cycle Song - (7:08) - 507 plays
- Stones Start Spinning - (4:14) - 451 plays
- Prayer For Compassion - (4:17) - 403 plays
- Remembering Our Mothers - (3:18) - 347 plays
- Lady Child's Dream - (18:04) - 508 plays
- Clouds - (6:21) - 348 plays