400 Shouts - 2,370,794 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists called David Cross: (1) an American actor, writer and comedian and (2) an English progressive rock musician. 1) David Cross (born April 4, 1964 in Atlanta, Georgia) is an American actor, writer, and comedian. David Cross grew up in Roswell, Georgia and briefly attended Emerson College in Massachusetts but dropped out almost immediately after enrolling to begin his stand-up career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Phone Call from a Cranky Terrorist - (5:00) - 713 plays
- Lunch With Frankenstein - (1:30) - 634 plays
- If you care - (1:44) - 571 plays
- Austin Powers Saying Yeah, Baby! - (11:10) - 536 plays
- Black Stuff - (2:48) - 539 plays
- Certain Leaders in Government Look or Act Like Certain Pop Culture References! - (4:51) - 547 plays
- Me and Drugs - (8:29) - 467 plays
- That One Show About Drugs and Stuff - (6:14) - 439 plays
- Women, Please Rinse Off Your Vagina and Anus! - (5:10) - 487 plays
- Monica Lewinsky and the Three Bears - (5:02) - 509 plays