396 Shouts - 2,220,042 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists called David Cross: (1) an American actor, writer and comedian and (2) an English progressive rock musician. 1) David Cross (born April 4, 1964 in Atlanta, Georgia) is an American actor, writer, and comedian. David Cross grew up in Roswell, Georgia and briefly attended Emerson College in Massachusetts but dropped out almost immediately after enrolling to begin his stand-up career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lunch With Frankenstein - (1:30) - 2,424 plays
- Phone Call from a Cranky Terrorist - (5:00) - 1,909 plays
- If you care - (1:44) - 1,721 plays
- Shaving the Pope's Pussy - (4:07) - 1,883 plays
- Monica Lewinsky and the Three Bears - (5:02) - 1,722 plays
- Silly Religious Crazies - (5:59) - 1,601 plays
- Black Stuff - (2:48) - 1,643 plays
- Me and Drugs - (8:29) - 1,569 plays
- That One Show About Drugs and Stuff - (6:14) - 1,430 plays
- My Immigrant Mom Talks Funny! - (13:33) - 1,596 plays