399 Shouts - 2,339,845 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists called David Cross: (1) an American actor, writer and comedian and (2) an English progressive rock musician. 1) David Cross (born April 4, 1964 in Atlanta, Georgia) is an American actor, writer, and comedian. David Cross grew up in Roswell, Georgia and briefly attended Emerson College in Massachusetts but dropped out almost immediately after enrolling to begin his stand-up career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lunch With Frankenstein - (1:30) - 1,069 plays
- If you care - (1:44) - 904 plays
- Black Stuff - (2:48) - 922 plays
- Phone Call from a Cranky Terrorist - (5:00) - 907 plays
- Certain Leaders in Government Look or Act Like Certain Pop Culture References! - (4:51) - 851 plays
- Women, Please Rinse Off Your Vagina and Anus! - (5:10) - 863 plays
- That One Show About Drugs and Stuff - (6:14) - 723 plays
- Me and Drugs - (8:29) - 762 plays
- Austin Powers Saying Yeah, Baby! - (11:10) - 727 plays
- Monica Lewinsky and the Three Bears - (5:02) - 829 plays