399 Shouts - 2,329,506 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists called David Cross: (1) an American actor, writer and comedian and (2) an English progressive rock musician. 1) David Cross (born April 4, 1964 in Atlanta, Georgia) is an American actor, writer, and comedian. David Cross grew up in Roswell, Georgia and briefly attended Emerson College in Massachusetts but dropped out almost immediately after enrolling to begin his stand-up career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lunch With Frankenstein - (1:30) - 1,151 plays
- If you care - (1:44) - 932 plays
- Phone Call from a Cranky Terrorist - (5:00) - 975 plays
- Black Stuff - (2:48) - 974 plays
- Certain Leaders in Government Look or Act Like Certain Pop Culture References! - (4:51) - 881 plays
- Women, Please Rinse Off Your Vagina and Anus! - (5:10) - 873 plays
- That One Show About Drugs and Stuff - (6:14) - 762 plays
- Me and Drugs - (8:29) - 809 plays
- Austin Powers Saying Yeah, Baby! - (11:10) - 718 plays
- Silly Religious Crazies - (5:59) - 814 plays