399 Shouts - 2,333,909 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists called David Cross: (1) an American actor, writer and comedian and (2) an English progressive rock musician. 1) David Cross (born April 4, 1964 in Atlanta, Georgia) is an American actor, writer, and comedian. David Cross grew up in Roswell, Georgia and briefly attended Emerson College in Massachusetts but dropped out almost immediately after enrolling to begin his stand-up career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lunch With Frankenstein - (1:30) - 1,313 plays
- Phone Call from a Cranky Terrorist - (5:00) - 1,126 plays
- If you care - (1:44) - 985 plays
- Black Stuff - (2:48) - 992 plays
- Certain Leaders in Government Look or Act Like Certain Pop Culture References! - (4:51) - 997 plays
- That One Show About Drugs and Stuff - (6:14) - 840 plays
- Women, Please Rinse Off Your Vagina and Anus! - (5:10) - 963 plays
- Me and Drugs - (8:29) - 852 plays
- Shaving the Pope's Pussy - (4:08) - 855 plays
- Austin Powers Saying Yeah, Baby! - (11:10) - 750 plays