400 Shouts - 2,272,935 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists called David Cross: (1) an American actor, writer and comedian and (2) an English progressive rock musician. 1) David Cross (born April 4, 1964 in Atlanta, Georgia) is an American actor, writer, and comedian. David Cross grew up in Roswell, Georgia and briefly attended Emerson College in Massachusetts but dropped out almost immediately after enrolling to begin his stand-up career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lunch With Frankenstein - (1:30) - 1,991 plays
- Phone Call from a Cranky Terrorist - (5:00) - 1,828 plays
- If you care - (1:44) - 1,562 plays
- Shaving the Pope's Pussy - (4:07) - 1,604 plays
- That One Show About Drugs and Stuff - (6:14) - 1,385 plays
- Me and Drugs - (8:29) - 1,335 plays
- Black Stuff - (2:48) - 1,305 plays
- Monica Lewinsky and the Three Bears - (5:02) - 1,464 plays
- Silly Religious Crazies - (5:59) - 1,365 plays
- REALLY Silly Religious Crazies. I Mean, Double, Triple Crazy!! - (3:40) - 1,284 plays