399 Shouts - 2,303,472 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists called David Cross: (1) an American actor, writer and comedian and (2) an English progressive rock musician. 1) David Cross (born April 4, 1964 in Atlanta, Georgia) is an American actor, writer, and comedian. David Cross grew up in Roswell, Georgia and briefly attended Emerson College in Massachusetts but dropped out almost immediately after enrolling to begin his stand-up career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lunch With Frankenstein - (1:30) - 1,655 plays
- Phone Call from a Cranky Terrorist - (5:00) - 1,506 plays
- If you care - (1:44) - 1,178 plays
- Shaving the Pope's Pussy - (4:08) - 1,257 plays
- That One Show About Drugs and Stuff - (6:14) - 1,040 plays
- Me and Drugs - (8:29) - 1,031 plays
- Black Stuff - (2:48) - 979 plays
- Monica Lewinsky and the Three Bears - (5:02) - 1,182 plays
- Silly Religious Crazies - (5:59) - 980 plays
- Women, Please Rinse Off Your Vagina and Anus! - (5:10) - 1,117 plays