399 Shouts - 2,309,623 Scrobbles
There are at least two artists called David Cross: (1) an American actor, writer and comedian and (2) an English progressive rock musician. 1) David Cross (born April 4, 1964 in Atlanta, Georgia) is an American actor, writer, and comedian. David Cross grew up in Roswell, Georgia and briefly attended Emerson College in Massachusetts but dropped out almost immediately after enrolling to begin his stand-up career.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lunch With Frankenstein - (1:30) - 1,526 plays
- Phone Call from a Cranky Terrorist - (5:00) - 1,386 plays
- If you care - (1:44) - 1,125 plays
- Shaving the Pope's Pussy - (4:08) - 1,147 plays
- That One Show About Drugs and Stuff - (6:14) - 980 plays
- Me and Drugs - (8:29) - 949 plays
- Black Stuff - (2:48) - 963 plays
- Monica Lewinsky and the Three Bears - (5:02) - 1,108 plays
- Silly Religious Crazies - (5:59) - 943 plays
- Women, Please Rinse Off Your Vagina and Anus! - (5:10) - 1,041 plays