David Paul Cronenberg, OC, FRSC (born March 15, 1943) is a Canadian filmmaker, screenwriter, and occasional actor. He is one of the principal originators of what is commonly known as the body horror or venereal horror genre. This style of filmmaking explores people's fears of bodily transformation and infection. In his films, the psychological is typically intertwined with the physical. In the first half of his career, he explored these themes mostly through horror and science fiction, although his work has since expanded beyond these genres.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cosmopolis - (104:31) - 185 plays
- A Dangerous Method - (99:15) - 26 plays
- Eastern Promises - (100:34) - 10 plays
- A History of Violence - (95:40) - 5 plays
- Tödliche Versprechen - Eastern Promises - (96:22) - 4 plays
- Cosmopolis (2012) - (1:48) - 3 plays
- Cosmopolis (VOST) - (109:00) - 6 plays
- Tunafish Disaster, 1963 - (1:49) - 2 plays
- Die Fliege (1986) - (91:45) - 2 plays
- Videodrome - (1:16) - 2 plays