113 Shouts - 648,843 Scrobbles
David Coverdale (born September 22, 1951 in Saltburn-by-the-Sea, England) is a rock vocalist most famous for his work with the British hard rock band Deep Purple, and his later band Whitesnake. Coverdale was largely unknown until he replaced Deep Purple vocalist Ian Gillan in 1973. He was a Boutique clerk in Redcar, Yorkshire when he sent in an old Boy Scout picture of his along with a demo tape to Deep Purple.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blindman - (6:00) - 1,054 plays
- Love Is Blind - (5:43) - 1,400 plays
- Lady - (3:47) - 566 plays
- Only My Soul - (4:38) - 723 plays
- Northwinds - (6:15) - 588 plays
- She Give Me - (4:12) - 711 plays
- Too Many Tears - (5:57) - 1,313 plays
- Hole In The Sky - (3:22) - 483 plays
- Don't You Cry - (5:45) - 497 plays
- Too Many Tears - 2003 Digital Remaster - (5:48) - 490 plays