111 Shouts - 635,899 Scrobbles
David Coverdale (born September 22, 1951 in Saltburn-by-the-Sea, England) is a rock vocalist most famous for his work with the British hard rock band Deep Purple, and his later band Whitesnake. Coverdale was largely unknown until he replaced Deep Purple vocalist Ian Gillan in 1973. He was a Boutique clerk in Redcar, Yorkshire when he sent in an old Boy Scout picture of his along with a demo tape to Deep Purple.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She Give Me - (4:12) - 1,013 plays
- Blindman - (6:00) - 979 plays
- Lady - (3:47) - 629 plays
- Whitesnake - (4:21) - 672 plays
- Only My Soul - (4:38) - 738 plays
- Love Is Blind - (5:43) - 764 plays
- David Coverdale Introduction - (0:41) - 588 plays
- Hole In The Sky - (3:22) - 598 plays
- Northwinds - (6:15) - 602 plays
- Time On My Side - (4:25) - 467 plays