112 Shouts - 633,064 Scrobbles
David Coverdale (born September 22, 1951 in Saltburn-by-the-Sea, England) is a rock vocalist most famous for his work with the British hard rock band Deep Purple, and his later band Whitesnake. Coverdale was largely unknown until he replaced Deep Purple vocalist Ian Gillan in 1973. He was a Boutique clerk in Redcar, Yorkshire when he sent in an old Boy Scout picture of his along with a demo tape to Deep Purple.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- She Give Me - (4:12) - 1,047 plays
- Blindman - (6:00) - 888 plays
- David Coverdale Introduction - (0:41) - 709 plays
- Whitesnake - (4:21) - 685 plays
- Lady - (3:47) - 619 plays
- Only My Soul - (4:38) - 740 plays
- Love Is Blind - (5:43) - 764 plays
- Hole In The Sky - (3:22) - 596 plays
- Northwinds - (6:15) - 601 plays
- Time On My Side - (4:25) - 473 plays