0 Shouts - 240,681 Scrobbles
David Bruce Cassidy (born April 12, 1950) is an American actor, singer, songwriter and guitarist.Read More...
David is the only son of Jack Cassidy, a Broadway actor of note from the 1950s and 1960s, and his first wife Evelyn Ward. He is the older half-brother of Jack and his second wife Shirley Jones' sons Shaun, Patrick and Ryan.
Cassidy is perhaps best known for his role as Shirley Jones' eldest son, Keith Partridge, on the popular 1970s musical/situation comedy, The Partridge Family. The show as on the air from 1970 to 1974.
He subsequently went on to a successful pop career in the mid to late 70s. Cassidy still performs on stage on a regular basis.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI was sleeping and right in the middle of a good dream
Like all at once I wake up from something that keeps knocking at my brain
Before I go insane I hold my pillow to my head
And spring up in my bed screaming out the words I dread
I think I love you (I think I love you)
- LyricsI remember April
When the sun was in the sky
And love was burning in your eyes
Nothing in the world could bother me
'cause I was living in a world of ecstasy.
- How Can I Be Sure - 23,189 plays
- Could It Be Forever - 23,308 plays
- Cherish - 11,416 plays
- Rock Me Baby - 8,388 plays
- Some Kind Of A Summer - 6,360 plays
- I Woke Up In Love This Morning - 4,642 plays
- The Last Kiss - 5,961 plays
- I Am A Clown - 4,601 plays