26 Shouts - 222,976 Scrobbles
David Bruce Cassidy (born April 12, 1950) is an American actor, singer, songwriter and guitarist. David is the only son of Jack Cassidy, a broadway actor of note from the 1950's and 1960's and his first wife Evelyn Ward. He is the older half brother of Jack and his second wife Shirley Jones sons Shaun, Patrick and Ryan. Cassidy is perhaps best known for his role as Shirley Jones' eldest son, Keith Partridge, on the popular 1970s musical/situation comedy, The Partridge Family. The show as on the air from 1970 to 1974.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Think I Love You - (2:58) - 1,130 plays
- LyricsI remember April
when the sun was in the sky
and love was burning in your eyes
Nothing in the world could bother me
'cos I was living in a world of ecstasy.
- How Can I Be Sure - (3:07) - 739 plays
- Come On Get Happy - The Partridge Family Theme - (1:06) - 417 plays
- Could It Be Forever - (2:16) - 502 plays
- Cherish - (4:09) - 455 plays
- Rock Me Baby - (3:52) - 283 plays
- The Last Kiss - (4:37) - 260 plays
- Some Kind Of A Summer - (3:39) - 223 plays
- I Am A Clown - (3:58) - 143 plays