26 Shouts - 216,133 Scrobbles
David Bruce Cassidy (born April 12, 1950) is an American actor, singer, songwriter and guitarist. David is the only son of Jack Cassidy, a broadway actor of note from the 1950's and 1960's and his first wife Evelyn Ward. He is the older half brother of Jack and his second wife Shirley Jones sons Shaun, Patrick and Ryan. Cassidy is perhaps best known for his role as Shirley Jones' eldest son, Keith Partridge, on the popular 1970s musical/situation comedy, The Partridge Family. The show as on the air from 1970 to 1974.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Think I Love You - (2:58) - 1,537 plays
- Daydreamer - (2:48) - 1,208 plays
- Come On Get Happy - The Partridge Family Theme - (1:06) - 855 plays
- How Can I Be Sure - (3:07) - 911 plays
- Could It Be Forever - (2:16) - 586 plays
- Cherish - (4:09) - 531 plays
- Rock Me Baby - (3:52) - 319 plays
- I Am A Clown - (3:58) - 210 plays
- Some Kind Of A Summer - (3:39) - 193 plays
- The Last Kiss - (4:37) - 158 plays