David Calzado Y Su Charanga Habanera
0 Shouts - 36,070 Scrobbles
La Charanga Habanera y David Calzado Biography: • Sergio David Calzado was born in Havana, in 1959 and began studying classic violin when he was eleven years old. Music was already rooted in his family environment since he is Sergio Calzado`s son, the prominent singer who is well-known for his performance with the "Fajardo y sus Estrellas" group. David Calzado studied this instrument at the National School of Art in Cuba for nine years. He started his professional life as member of the Pancho "El Bravo" orchestra while acting as musical producer of important soloists in the country.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gozando en Miami (feat. El Chacal) - (4:55) - 263 plays
- Esta Es Mi Charanga - (4:45) - 176 plays
- ¡Ay! Ay Amor - (5:23) - 111 plays
- Píntate Los Labios María - (4:29) - 110 plays
- Señora - (6:30) - 88 plays
- Hit Parade - (5:39) - 84 plays
- Chico Caramelo - (4:20) - 73 plays
- Soy Yo - (5:31) - 65 plays
- Partiendo La Habana - (4:22) - 87 plays
- Mentirosa - (4:43) - 81 plays