David Calzado Y Su Charanga Habanera
0 Shouts - 40,581 Scrobbles
La Charanga Habanera y David Calzado Biography: • Sergio David Calzado was born in Havana, in 1959 and began studying classic violin when he was eleven years old. Music was already rooted in his family environment since he is Sergio Calzado`s son, the prominent singer who is well-known for his performance with the "Fajardo y sus Estrellas" group. David Calzado studied this instrument at the National School of Art in Cuba for nine years. He started his professional life as member of the Pancho "El Bravo" orchestra while acting as musical producer of important soloists in the country.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gozando en Miami (feat. El Chacal) - (4:55) - 263 plays
- Señora - (6:30) - 156 plays
- Esta Es Mi Charanga - (4:45) - 78 plays
- ¡Ay! Ay Amor - (5:23) - 87 plays
- Gozando En Miami - (5:16) - 72 plays
- Chico Caramelo - (4:20) - 57 plays
- La Chica Mas Bella - (4:40) - 79 plays
- Juana Magdalena - (5:54) - 58 plays
- Se Sufre Pero Se Goza - (5:01) - 47 plays
- La Caràtula - (6:10) - 51 plays