David Byrne and Fatboy Slim
65 Shouts - 548,101 Scrobbles
David Byrne and Fatboy Slim collaborated together for the concept album 'Here Lies Love' which is about the life of the former First Lady of the Philippines, Imelda Marcos. Byrne is a Scottish-born musician and artist best known as a founding member and principal songwriter of the American new wave band Talking Heads, which was active between 1974 and 1991. Fatboy Slim (or Norman Cook) is a British DJ, big beat musician, record producer and pioneer of the electronic dance genre that achieved mainstream popularity in the 1990s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eleven Days - (2:44) - 299 plays
- Here Lies Love - (5:49) - 328 plays
- American Troglodyte - (4:07) - 282 plays
- How Are You - (2:43) - 252 plays
- Dancing Together - (3:52) - 324 plays
- The Rose of Tacloban - (2:33) - 225 plays
- Never So Big - (2:35) - 224 plays
- A Perfect Hand - (4:58) - 224 plays
- You ll Be Taken Care of - (3:19) - 242 plays
- Every Drop of Rain - (5:34) - 203 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online