David Byrne and Fatboy Slim
65 Shouts - 541,600 Scrobbles
David Byrne and Fatboy Slim collaborated together for the concept album 'Here Lies Love' which is about the life of the former First Lady of the Philippines, Imelda Marcos. Byrne is a Scottish-born musician and artist best known as a founding member and principal songwriter of the American new wave band Talking Heads, which was active between 1974 and 1991. Fatboy Slim (or Norman Cook) is a British DJ, big beat musician, record producer and pioneer of the electronic dance genre that achieved mainstream popularity in the 1990s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eleven Days - (2:44) - 310 plays
- Here Lies Love - (5:49) - 377 plays
- American Troglodyte - (4:07) - 289 plays
- How Are You - (2:43) - 304 plays
- The Rose of Tacloban - (2:33) - 260 plays
- You ll Be Taken Care of - (3:19) - 283 plays
- Dancing Together - (3:52) - 319 plays
- A Perfect Hand - (4:58) - 241 plays
- Never So Big - (2:35) - 241 plays
- When She Passed By - (3:50) - 242 plays