David Bowie & Mick Jagger
37 Shouts - 163,622 Scrobbles
"Dancing in the Street" was a Martha and The Vandellas song covered by David Bowie and Rolling Stones singer Mick Jagger as part of the Live Aid charity movement in 1985. The original plan was to perform a track together live, with Bowie performing at Wembley Stadium and Jagger at the JFK Stadium, until it was realised that the satellite link-up would cause a half-second delay that would make this impossible.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dancing In The Street - (3:14) - 3,641 plays
- Dancing In the Street (2014 Remastered Version) - (1:30) - 346 plays
- Dancing in the Streets - (2:51) - 175 plays
- Dancing In the Street (Remastered) - (3:24) - 107 plays
- Dancing In The Street (2002 Digital Remaster) - (3:22) - 74 plays
- Dancing In The Street (2002 Remastered Version) - (3:24) - 41 plays
- Dancing in the Street (2002 Remaster) - (1:30) - 170 plays
- Dancing In The Street (Steve Thompson Mix) - (4:41) - 19 plays
- Dancing in the Street (2002 - Remaster) - (3:22) - 11 plays
- Dancing In The Street (Dub) - (4:42) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online